Fly Fishing Around the World
Go farther – experience a fishing adventure of a lifetime!
Cascade Guide & Outfitters provide travel services to far and unusual places seeking a variety of fly fishing opportunities. We can help you book a lifetime adventure; whether it is Bones, Tarpon, Permits, or something with big teeth.
Our staff has fished them all and can provide in-depth personal knowledge. If you are looking for real fishing adventure, from a 5-star lodge to hard core remote island home stays, we’re the ones to contact.
For 2017 we have two trips planed.
Pesca Maya Lodge Mexico. W e have filled all the spots on this trip! Give us a call or email and we can put you on next’s year’s list.
Trip date April 29th -May 7th 2017 we still have a few spots left . If you want to get a shot at a GRAND SLAM Tarpon ,Permit and Bonefish all in one day then this is place. 7 nights 6 days of guided fishing. Call the shop and we can fill you in on the details.
SKEENA RIVER B.C. STEELHEAD. This trip is full ! Give us a call if your interested in going next year.
The Skeena Meadows Lodge B.C. One of the worlds best rivers for BIG WILD STEELHEAD. Trip date August 26th – September 2nd 2017 6 nights 5 days of unguided fishing on 9 km. of privet water. As of right now we have 3 spots open don’t wait this is PRIME TIME for the run and a GREAT PRICE ! Call the shop for detail”s.
- Bahamas – Long Island, Deadman’s Cay. This one of our favorite places to bone fish with miles of flats and very little pressure with lots and lots of bone fish in the 4 -8 lb. range. Excellent accommodations and fishing while being immersed in local island life makes this a trip you will truly enjoy.
- Bahamas – Acklins Island. Typifies the remote, out-island Bahamas experience at its very best. There are only 2 flights a week. Telephone and internet service can be sporadic. However, traffic jams are never a problem and the people of Acklins are among the friendliest you’ll ever meet! The flats fished are spectacularly beautiful and relatively shallow, especially in the appropriately named Lovely Bay and equally stunning Relief Bay.
- Christmas Island. Still one of the most prolific bonefish destinations anywhere, especially for anglers interested in pure wading. The fishery has recovered, close to the incredible numbers of bonefish that made Christmas Island famous in the 1970’s and 1980’s, since conservation mandates were put in place. The new regulations on commercial fishing and an energized local fly fishing guide culture, have breathed new life into this top saltwater fly fishing destination. Christmas Island is blessed with thousands of acres of shallow water, white sand and coral flats covered with cruising bonefish in the 2-6 pound range and the chance to hook a double-digit fish. The atoll is very close to the equator, so there is little variation in the weather from month to month. The bone fishing on Christmas Island is consistent year round, making it an exciting and rewarding bone fishing destination for both beginner and experienced anglers.
- Patagonia Region/Chile. Fly fishing in Chile has dramatically improved over the past decade and the trout fishing shows no signs of slowing down. The seasoning of quality local guides, exploration of trout waters, commitment to excellence in service, and a variety of fishing options each adds to Chile’s fantastic trout fishing. Currently, the variety of fly fishing options includes luxury fishing lodges, a mother ship, helicopter fly outs, and rustic style accommodations.
- New Zealand. We have contacts on both islands fishing lakes and/or rivers for the large rainbows and brown trout. Home stays, farm stays, small lodges, local guides; all the information you need to complete a wonderful visit to this world class fly fishing locale without the five star lodge price.
- Mexico – The Yucatan Peninsula. Pesca Maya Fishing Lodge is located 90 miles south of Cancun in the amazing 1.3 million acre Sian Ka’an (Mayan for “where the sky is born”) Biosphere Reserve. Situated on a long, narrow strip of barrier beach, the lodge is virtually surrounded by water. To the east lies the blue Caribbean and a few hundred yards off shore, the Palencar Barrier Reef, the second longest barrier reef in the world, stretching from southern Belize to north of Cancun. To the western side lies the vast “El Rio” system of flats, channels and mangrove. 10 miles to the north is the famed inlet through the barrier beach known locally as the “Boca”. And 4 miles to the south lies the incomparable Ascension Bay, offering some of the world’s greatest flats fishing for bonefish, permit, snook, tarpon and more.
2017 - Planning Trips Now
We would love to hear from you – what’s your preferred locale?